A few drops of rain, a few whiffs of breeze could make a garden bloom. How true are these lines. Last weeks a sudden down pour saw a grand parade of yellow and white lilies blooming in our garden. Lilies are summer favorites. Although this particular variety stay bloomed for shorter time arranging them in a bowl for this weeks table scape looked striking. Everyone knows wherever a few lilies stand they can still draw all eyes. For the table I used a hand painted floral motif linen which is with me for almost seventeen years. I was happy to use it for the first time and it looked good on the table. While I loved creating this table at the same time felt quite bad to see the flowers dangling next day. Please Visit Nap On The Porch Please Visit Home Sweet Home Please Visit Share you style Please Visit Clair justin Please Visit Rustic and Refied
ANCHORED TO THE PAST, BUT DISTINCTLY ORIGINAL
I love your blue plates. This setting is very serene and relaxing. Very nice.
ReplyDeleteWow, what a gorgeous Summer table my friend...you've gone a step further with the sea-summer look!
ReplyDeleteThe aqua dishes are lovely, lovely and that shell centerpiece is awesome! I adore shells and keep them all year around the house.
Elegant, serene and inviting...just like you!
Have a lovely weekend dear.
FABBY
Beautiful...love the cool colors and that centerpiece is stunning!
ReplyDeleteBeach themes are one of my favorite themes when doing tablescapes, Sujatha. This is so pretty and refreshing. Love all the colors and the shells....Christine
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous seashells! I live in Florida and love to collect them here but rarely find a big one. I love your table with the pretty blue crystal and the candlelight. Lovely! Hugs, Diane
ReplyDelete