Skip to main content

A Table for upcoming Festivities

 

It's been a quiet and calm day here with rain pouring outside now & then as this is our yearly monsoon season. Setting a table in November is always fun & welcoming for the upcoming festivities. I have set an blue table with blue wares & with pretty Pink flowers. When it comes to setting a blue table using dark/light coloured pink or white flowers,  goes well with the setting by giving a selective look.

 Placing cluster of pinkish Mums here in a blue Chinese kettle looked impressive to the setting. Needless to tell about lighting candles as everyone knows what lit candles are about, to create an ambience. Your table setting could be with your colour choice....enjoy while you set a table. 

Also happy to say that this is Eleventh year for Crystal grandeur in blog-land. Crystal grandeur got it's very first post on 5th Nov'2011. It is just a wonderful journey since then to share my passion and creation in blog to rest of the world. I see many of the bloggers stopped blogging and some have switched on to other networking...I do miss them . Down the memory lane, eleven years of blogging brings back lot of  delightful moments what i experienced as a blogger. Thank you all once again for all the beautiful comments and encouragement and making me to still continue in this journey. Love you all💓💓💓 
























Please visit common ground blog

Please visit Our hopeful home blog

Please visit Nap on the porch

Please visit pink Saturday

Comments

  1. Congratulations on continuing your blogging adventure. Pretty table.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer table with Lilies:))

A few drops of rain, a few whiffs of breeze could make a garden bloom. How true are these lines. Last weeks a sudden down pour saw a grand parade of yellow and white lilies blooming  in our garden. Lilies are  summer favorites. Although this particular variety stay bloomed for shorter time arranging them in a bowl for this weeks table scape  looked striking. Everyone knows wherever a few lilies stand they can still draw all eyes. For the table I used a hand painted floral motif  linen which is with me for almost seventeen years. I was happy to use it for the first time and it looked good on the table. While I loved creating this table at the same time felt quite bad to see the flowers dangling next day.      Please Visit Nap On The Porch Please Visit Home Sweet Home Please Visit Share you style Please Visit Clair justin Please Visit Rustic and Refied

Spring with younger hope than ever ....

It is wonderful to see the beautiful spring table posts in everyone's blogs. It's a delight to see the soothing greens, the pretty pinks, the cheerful yellow flowers dominate the sce nes , with cute bunnies hopping around.. :):) I have created a tea scape here with beautiful mini cups & a little g reen touch added to show spring is here to say hello to us .. T hese beautiful cups and saucers were a gift from my long time friend Padmini with whom I have shared fun and laughter through the years. Friendship's a fantastic feeling when you share it with fantastic friends. T here are also so many beautiful friends I found in blog land too and I am thankful to each and everyone for their love. M y thanks to Aly cia Nic hols who enjoys seeing the work of various bloggers from aro un d the world and mentioned my blog in her recen t po st Moss & Manzanita s .                   ...

Shades of Green

This is September, and the month offers its own fresh start to many things. Here in India, it is the beginning of festivities and celebrations for the next few coming weeks. These are the days of showers too, and it is truly refreshing & soothing to see the plants and trees after every brief shower. The moist leaves give us an impression that they are happy and smiling and breathing a 'Thank You' for the fresh green look. I love the colour green and as we all know it is one of Mother Natures primary colours. The green stem is honoured and credited to hold every flower of different colours. That's awesome. Inspiration comes from every where and the colour green inspired me to do a scape, with the green touch. I collected the green ware from the racks and putting it together as a teascape was pleasing to the eyes like the happy greenery around us. Sometimes it is wonderful to have tea and treat ourselves amongst a small collection of green plants. M...