Monday, 24 April 2023

Flowers in every space.

 

Flowers make the rooms beautiful. Here few floral arrangements from bath room to bed room to dining area of the house. Flowers bring happiness and people who does floral arrangements often... agrees the saying .  Enjoy your Spring season with beautiful flowers in every space and room of your home.











Pl lease visit Nap on the porch

2 comments:

  1. I agree. What are the flowers in the first photo ?
    Today a friend left a message while I was on the phone. She said "I left something on your porch for you. Don't forget" When I opened the door, there were dozens of silk flowers she came into. Beautiful bright colors sorted in vases. Did the happy dance. I regret not taking a photo.
    It will be May soon. Remember May baskets to hang on someone's door to make their day ?

    ReplyDelete

Colour Black for the Season:)))

  Hi & Hello...There is a quick set informal table for two with pretty flowers. They are the early Fall flowers of the season which will...