Numerous stories have been told in history of how kings, emperors, tzars, maharajas and aristocrats ordered and spent, to own best and the costliest crystal objects, to adore and cherish. Over the years Crystals have become delightful art objects in the decoration of homes. It has been created and designed in various forms that stay closely in touch with the current era. Crystal table wares embossed, etched and cut give a fine finishing touch to any place & setting
Me and my blog Crystal Grandeur takes the pleasure and opportunity in presenting our crystal ware collection here with some of the decanters, cut glasses and an ice cube bucket placed on a mirror with a fine carved wooden frame. Hope you like it. Cheers!!
|Crystal Swan from Toulose, France|
|Russian Made Decanter.|
|Bought these glasses in 1986 in Dubai.|
|The Champagne Glass Candle with the Eiffel Tower in it was bought in Paris.|
|Reflections in the mirror of the cut glass.|
Caring for your stored crystal ware collection
- Store crystal pieces 'right side up (stem down) to help protect the delicate rims
- Always give crystal breathing space in the storage area, since glasses expands in hot temperatures, the extra space will prevent, the pieces from touching one another and possibly getting damaged.
- Wash crystals in lukewarm water.
- Add vinegar to the rinse water to keep your precious crystal brilliant and spot free
- Avoid twisting glasses from the base as this can break the piece.
I am participating at - Cuisine Kathleen