Wednesday, 3 June 2015

Table for two...:):)

Hello everyone....It's first week of June, the schools have started here after a long two months holiday. The season too changed a bit from heat & humidity to a pleasant weather . I am loving the evening drizzles due to onset of South-west  monsoon. It's mostly cloudy during the day.While taking the pictures it was getting dark and I lit the candle which gave a soothing look. I love my bay window area  during rains. It's cozy and I decided to do a table for two . It's a simple table with the mix of blue and white. 














2 comments:

  1. How cozy and romantic! Love the setting.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very romantic! I can hear the soft music playing in the background. The setting is perfect!
    Blessings My Friend,

    ReplyDelete